- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Brunch Quiche Recipe Video
|For the quiche|
|Frozen spinach packets||10 Ounce, thawed|
|Sliced mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Hot sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Swiss cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), grated|
|For the pasta salad|
|Cooked pasta shells||8 Ounce|
|Mixed vegetable||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Italian dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 1534 Calories from Fat 752
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 85 g130.2%
Saturated Fat 35.1 g175.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 451.4 mg
Sodium 2387.4 mg99.5%
Total Carbohydrates 140 g46.8%
Dietary Fiber 12 g47.9%
Sugars 10.7 g
Protein 59 g118.3%
Vitamin A 513.5% Vitamin C 41.5%
Calcium 113.3% Iron 51.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedOven
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Thaw the frozen spinach, squeeze all the moisture; slice the mushrooms, set aside.
3. In a bowl beat the eggs, add spinach, mushrooms, milk, hot sauce and season with salt and pepper.
4. In another small bowl combine cheese and flour, toss well and add to the egg mixture.
5. Stir well and pour the mixture into frozen pie crust, place it on a cookie sheet.
6. Bake the quiche for 20-25 minutes or until firm and the center is slightly fluffy.
7. In the meantime make the pasta salad, in a large bowl combine the cooked pasta along with mixed vegetables.
8. Pour the Italian dressing and give it a good toss, season with salt and pepper.
9. Once the quiche is ready, allow it to cool and then cut into slices.
10. Serve the Quiche along with the Pasta Salad.