- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Vegetable Pasta Recipe Video
|Champignon mushroom||250 Gram|
|Spring onions||2 Small|
|Cherry tomatoes||100 Gram|
|Basil leaves||30 Small|
|Extra virgin olive oil||5 Tablespoon|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Parmesan cheese||To Taste, grated|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2150 Calories from Fat 768
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 82 g126.8%
Saturated Fat 5.7 g28.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.68 mg
Sodium 447.5 mg18.6%
Total Carbohydrates 284 g94.7%
Dietary Fiber 21.9 g87.6%
Sugars 25.8 g
Protein 56 g112.5%
Vitamin A 108% Vitamin C 191.1%
Calcium 19.4% Iron 64.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Wash the tomatoes and zucchini, and cut into cubes. Clean the mushrooms and cut into small pieces.
2. Clean and finely chop the spring onions and, in a non-stick pan sauté with oil on a low flame.Then add the mushrooms and zucchini, let them stew and, lastly, add the tomatoes.
3. When the vegetable ragout is cooked, add pepper and the roughly chopped basil leaves. Mix everything and turn off the heat.
4. In a pot boil pasta in salt water, when done drain the pasta and add to the pan and toss with the vegetables; add a ladle of cooking water to the sauce to make it less dry.
5. Serve sprinkled with grated parmesan cheese to taste.