- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Vegetable Meat Loaf Recipe
|Vegetable soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce, condensed|
|Beef||2 Pound, ground|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|American cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
Calories 580 Calories from Fat 314
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g53.5%
Saturated Fat 14.7 g73.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg
Sodium 710.3 mg29.6%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g5.9%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 54 g108%
Vitamin A 20.1% Vitamin C 23.1%
Calcium 16.3% Iron 32.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large mixing bowl, add the bread crumbs, onion, parsley, soup, beef, Worcestershire sauce, egg, salt and pepper together.
2) Mix thoroughly and shape the mixture into an oval loaf.
3) In an oblong baking dish, place the loaf and make a little depression on top of the loaf.
4) Cover with a wax paper and cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until cooked in the center.
5) Place the tomato slices and cheese over the loaf and cook in the microwave for about 4 minutes.
6) Then allow to stand for 4 minutes.
7) Slice and serve immediately on individual serving plates.