- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Korean Food Dumplings Recipe Video
|Meat||1 Pound (any meat of your choice)|
|Garlic cloves||2 , chopped finely|
|Ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon, chopped finely|
|Scallions||2 , chopped finely|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Napa cabbage leaves||2 Small, thinly sliced|
|Zucchini||1⁄2 , thinly sliced|
|Carrot||1 , thinly sliced|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
Calories 184 Calories from Fat 70
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.9%
Saturated Fat 2.2 g10.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 58.8 mg19.6%
Sodium 653.4 mg27.2%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.87 g3.5%
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 12 g23.2%
Vitamin A 23% Vitamin C 5.9%
Calcium 3% Iron 9.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large bowl, place the meat and break it up, and add all the remaining ingredients for filling, except egg and seasoning.
2. Wearing gloves, mix all the ingredients together.
3. In a bowl, beat an egg with salt and pepper to taste, add egg to meat mixture and mix well. Do not over mix.
4. Lightly wet the edges of a wonton skin and place, it on a clean working table, place a spoonful of filling in the centre, fold and press lightly to seal.
5. Fill all the wonton skins with the filling.
6. In a large non-stick pan, heat a tablespoon of oil and fry the dumplings in 2 to 3 batches, for about 7 to 8 minutes or until golden brown on top.
7. Using slotted spoon, remove the dumplings and drain on kitchen towels.
8. Serve hot with desired dip.