- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Vegetable Frittata Recipe Video
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Ezekiel bread||5 Medium (slices)|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Zucchini||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Mushroom||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Neufchatel cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Colby jack cheese||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 600 Calories from Fat 359
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 40 g62.1%
Saturated Fat 9.2 g45.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 27 mg
Sodium 554.9 mg23.1%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.4%
Dietary Fiber 9.4 g37.6%
Sugars 8.7 g
Protein 16 g32.9%
Vitamin A 7% Vitamin C 22.3%
Calcium 15.3% Iron 3.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut the vegetables into medium small pieces.
2. Preheat the oven to 275 degrees.
3. In a pan heat olive oil and sauté the vegetables.
4. Cut Ezekiel bread into cubes.
5. Spray a baking plate with olive oil spray and place the bread cubes into it.
6. Cut a little Neufchatel cheese, break it and add it to the bread cubes.
7. In a bowl mix almond milk and egg.
8. Spread the sautéed vegetables over the bread cubes and then pour over the egg mixture.
9. Sprinkle over some small pieces of Colby Jack cheese.
10. Place in the oven and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes.
11. Remove from the oven and serve immediately.