- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Vegetable Drinks Cucumber Cooler Recipe
|Unsweetened clear apple juice||8 Fluid Ounce|
|Mint sprig||2 (For Garnish)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 143 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.04 g0.06%
Saturated Fat 0.01 g0.05%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 138.7 mg5.8%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g11.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.32 g1.3%
Sugars 32.6 g
Protein 0.15 g0.3%
Vitamin A 5% Vitamin C 2.1%
Calcium 24% Iron 24.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut in lengthways peeled Cucumbers.
2. Scoop the seeds using a teaspoon.
3. Dice approximately 150 grams of the remaining fresh cucumber flesh
4. In a blender place the diced cucumber flesh with the unsweetened clear apple juice.
5. Blend together the two ingredients until smooth in consistency.
6. Pour into Chilled Glasses with Crushed ice.
7. Serve chilled, garnished with cucumber slices and mint sprigs.