- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Vegetable Custards Recipe
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finley chopped|
|Broccoli||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
|Carrot||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely grated|
|Pepper white||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
Calories 150 Calories from Fat 86
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g14.9%
Saturated Fat 4.7 g23.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 175.1 mg
Sodium 347.7 mg14.5%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.1%
Sugars 6.3 g
Protein 8 g16.8%
Vitamin A 63.4% Vitamin C 35.4%
Calcium 13.5% Iron 5.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a 1-quart casserole and mix butter and onion.
2) Cook in Microwave, at Power Hi for 3 minutes.
3) Combine broccoli, carrots, salt and pepper.
4) Stir at Microwave at Power Hi for 4 minutes.
5) Take 1-quart glass measure and heat milk at Power Hi for 4 to 5 minutes.
6) Mix eggs and cooked vegetables.
7) Divide mixture and pour into four 6-ounce custard cups.
8) Arrange in microwave in a circle.
9) Cook in Microwave at Power 5 for 7 to 9 minutes till custard is set.
10) Let stand for 5 minutes.
11) Serve immediately.