- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Vegan Anzac Biscuits Recipe Video
|Rolled oats||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Plain flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Desiccated coconut||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Golden syrup||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Bicarbonate of soda||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dairy free butter||125 Gram|
|Boiling water||2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4292 Calories from Fat 2250
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 256 g394%
Saturated Fat 136.9 g684.7%
Trans Fat 0.5 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2294.9 mg95.6%
Total Carbohydrates 476 g158.6%
Dietary Fiber 47.6 g190.5%
Sugars 229.3 g
Protein 43 g85.7%
Vitamin A 41.5% Vitamin C 4.5%
Calcium 13.1% Iron 68.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2) Melt the butter in the microwave.
3) Then add the boiling water to the bi-carb soda in a separate bowl and mix. Then add the bi-carb mixture to the butter alongwith the golden syrup.
4) Make a well in the dry mixture and add the wet mixture into the well. Stir with a wooden spoon until all ingredients are combined.
5) Place walnut size blobs onto a baking tray lined with baking paper, allowing room for spreading of the biscuits.
6) Bake in the preheated oven at 150 degrees F for about 12 to 15 minutes.
7) Remove from the oven. Then allow the biscuits to cool on the baking tray for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.