- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Vegan Thanksgiving: Roasted Winter Vegetables Recipe Video
|Zucchini||2 Medium, cut into 2 inch thick pieces|
|Acorn squash||1 Medium, peel, seeded, cut into 1 inch piece|
|Butternut squash||1 Medium, peel, seeded, cut into 1 inch piece|
|Red onion||2 Medium, cut into quarters|
|Baby carrots||1⁄2 Pound|
|Raspberry jam||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh ginger||2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Clementine||2 Medium, juiced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), mashed|
|Balsamic vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Calories 583 Calories from Fat 141
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.6%
Saturated Fat 2.3 g11.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 176.8 mg7.4%
Total Carbohydrates 114 g38%
Dietary Fiber 15.1 g60.2%
Sugars 47.5 g
Protein 8 g15.9%
Vitamin A 1019.8% Vitamin C 236.4%
Calcium 31.1% Iron 29.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
1. In a bowl place all the vegetables.
2. In another bowl, whisk the rest of the ingredients and drizzle over the vegetables. Toss until the vegetables are well coated.
3. Place the vegetables with the dressing on cookie sheet
4. Bake for 45 minutes. Remove from the oven.
5. In a serving platter, serve it with choice of main dish.