- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Gluten-Free No Bake Pumpkin Pie Recipe Video
|Almond||2 Cup (32 tbs), ground (for garnish)|
|Maple syrup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (or Alternative natural syrup, for garnish)|
|Dates||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), pitted (for garnish)|
|Pumpkin||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded (or Unsweetened Canned Pumpkin Puree(using canned pumpkin puree will not be raw), for garnish)|
|Almond milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), unsweetened (for garnish)|
|Palm sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (for garnish)|
|Cinnamon powder||1 Teaspoon (along with Pumpkin Pie Spice, for garnish)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon (pure, for garnish)|
Calories 600 Calories from Fat 318
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g58.4%
Saturated Fat 4.2 g21.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 23.6 mg1%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.5%
Dietary Fiber 10.8 g43.2%
Sugars 38.2 g
Protein 16 g32.5%
Vitamin A 42.9% Vitamin C 4.5%
Calcium 24.2% Iron 19.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
To make the crust:
1. In a food processor add the almond meal, the maple syrup and the dates and blend well.
2. Take a pie dish and place a piece of plastic wrap into it (optional: helps to remove the pie if you wish to once it has been in the freezer for a few hours).
3. Place the crust into the dish and using your fingers to push it into the dish and make an even layer.
To make the filling:
4. In a food processor blend the pumpkin puree, almond milk, sugar, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and the vanilla well.
5. Add on top of the crust and spread it evenly.
6. Pop in the freezer for a few hours.
7. Wait a few minutes before you cut the pie and for the layer of frostiness to disappear.
8. Cut into desired sizes and serve.
Transfer a couple of pieces to the fridge about 25 minutes before people want to eat it.