- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Vegan Lasagna Rolls Recipe Video
|Firm tofu||1 Pound (For Recipe 1 - 1 block)|
|Tomato||1 Medium, speared (For Recipe 1 and 2)|
|Fresh basil||5 Cup (80 tbs), chopped (For Recipe 1 and 2)|
|Fresh spinach||5 Gram (For Recipe 1 and 2)|
|Lime juice||2 Tablespoon (For Recipe 1)|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced (For Recipe 1 and 2)|
|Oregano||1 Teaspoon (For Recipe 1 and 2, for herb blend)|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon (For Recipe 1 and 2, for herb blend)|
|Paprika||1⁄2 Teaspoon (For Recipe 1 and 2, for herb blend)|
|Regular salt||1 Teaspoon (For Recipe 1 and 2, for herb blend)|
|Green pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon (For Recipe 1 and 2, for herb blend)|
|Daiya cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Match meats faux ground beef||1 Pound|
|Vegan cream cheese||8 Ounce|
Calories 1400 Calories from Fat 1034
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 118 g181%
Saturated Fat 26.9 g134.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 160 mg
Sodium 1927.6 mg80.3%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g11.1%
Dietary Fiber 11.7 g46.8%
Sugars 6.4 g
Protein 69 g138.1%
Vitamin A 95.1% Vitamin C 54.7%
Calcium 74.1% Iron 48%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a pot of boiling water add noodles.
3. In a pan saute diced onion over medium heat.
4. For recipe 1 crumble up tofu drain, add to pan and cook for about 5-6 minutes adding salt and pepper.
5. Add basil, herb blend and lemon juice and mix.
6. For recipe 2 saute diced onion over medium heat, add match meat, vegan cream cheese, a little daiya cheese and herb blend and mix.
7. On one lasagna, spread the tofu filling, spinach, tomato and the sauce and roll up.
8. On another lasagna, spread the vegan meat mixture, spinach, tomato spears and sauce and roll up.
9. Prepare more lasagna rolls, spread tomato sauce on a lasagna baking pan and arrange the lasagna rolls.
10. Top with shredded daiya cheese, roll up and place sideways in pan.
11. Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
12. Remove the dishes on to different serving plates and serve.