- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Vegan Egg Trick Muffin Recipe Video
|Gimme lean sausage||14 Ounce (1 pack)|
|Spice mixture||2 Teaspoon|
|Nutritional yeast||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Turmeric powder||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Regular salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Daiya cheese||2 Ounce|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2334 Calories from Fat 976
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 115 g177.4%
Saturated Fat 18.6 g92.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 6318.2 mg263.3%
Total Carbohydrates 231 g77.1%
Dietary Fiber 59.8 g239.3%
Sugars 14.8 g
Protein 132 g263.8%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 57.7%
Calcium 92.6% Iron 417.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a frying pan heat 3 tablespoons oil on medium heat.
2. Cut 1 pound of tofu into 4 blocks and make circular pieces using a cookie cutter.
3. Halve a gimme lean sausage and cut slices out of 1 half.
4. In a bowl, whisk together nutritional yeast, turmeric, garlic powder, onion powder and salt.
5. Coat the tofu circles with the yeast mixture and lower into hot oil to deep fry.
6. Fry the sausage slices along with the tofu slices.
7. Spread shredded cheese over both the slices and let them cook with lid on.
8. Toast English Muffins, place the fried patties on a muffin and top with another muffin.
9. Serve with a diet coke or a health drink as desired.