- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fattening Ass Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe Video
|For margarine mixture|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Melted margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|For vegan egg replacer|
|Egg replacer||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Vegan)|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Walnut pieces||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegan chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 348 Calories from Fat 168
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.2%
Saturated Fat 4 g20.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 263.3 mg11%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.4%
Sugars 22.9 g
Protein 5 g9.4%
Vitamin A 7.8% Vitamin C 0.02%
Calcium 1.4% Iron 7.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. Prepare a baking tray.
2. In a large bowl, mix the brown sugar into melted margarine. Then add in the white sugar and vanilla extract.
3. In a small bowl mix the vegan egg replacer with water and add into the margarine mixture. Mix well and set aside.
4. In another bowl, add the flour, soda, salt and mix well. Add the margarine mixture into the flour mixture, mix well. Then stir in the walnuts and vegan chocolate chips.
5. Roll out the mixture into small balls and place on the baking tray.
6. Bake the cookies in the oven at 350 Degree F for 10-12 minutes.
7. Serve this Vegan Chocolate Cookies with warm milk and enjoy!