- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Vegan Brownies Recipe Video
|Earth balance buttery spread||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), room temperature|
|Earth balance shortening||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Silken tofu||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vanilla extarct||1 Teaspoon|
|Hot almond milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Creamy peanut butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Cocoa powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Regular salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Flour||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Raw agave nectar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vegan chocolate chips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 757 Calories from Fat 331
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g58%
Saturated Fat 12.3 g61.5%
Trans Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 332.8 mg13.9%
Total Carbohydrates 112 g37.2%
Dietary Fiber 12.7 g51%
Sugars 72.1 g
Protein 12 g23.8%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 10.2% Iron 30.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
3. In a bowl mix all the ingredients except flour, agave nectar and chocolate chips.
4. Then add the flour gradually stirring after every addition.
5. Mix in agave nectar and then the vegan chocolate chips.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes.
7. Let it cool for about 10 minutes on a cooling rack.
8. Cut into squares and serve.