- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Veal With Tuna Sauce Recipe
|Cold roast veal||1 1⁄2 Pound (Preferably Boneless)|
|Thick mayonnaise||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Canned tuna||7 Ounce, finely mashed with its oil|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Tablespoon (Juice Of 1/2 Lemon)|
|Anchovy fillets||8 , finely chopped|
|Finely chopped capers||1 Tablespoon (Optional)|
|Veal stock/Chicken stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon wedges||3 (To Garnish)|
|Anchovy fillets||1 Tablespoon (To Garnish)|
|Capers||1 Tablespoon (To Garnish)|
Calories 923 Calories from Fat 650
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 72 g110.9%
Saturated Fat 10.2 g50.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 246.6 mg
Sodium 1388.2 mg57.8%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.29 g1.2%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 62 g124.3%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C 8.5%
Calcium 9.6% Iron 12.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Cut the veal into thin slices.
2) Take a large serving dish and place the slices on it.
3) Combine the mayonnaise, tuna, lemon juice, chopped anchovy fillets, capers and pepper.
4) Dilute this sauce to a cream consistency by adding veal or chicken stock.
5) Spoon over the sauce over the veal and chill.
6) Garnish with lemon wedges, anchovy fillets and capers just before serving.