- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Veal Saute With Sun Dried Tomatoes Recipe
|Sun dried tomato halves||8 , cut into strips (Not Packed In Oil)|
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Onions||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Boneless veal||5 Ounce, cut into small cubes|
|Dry vermouth/Dry white table wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Dijon style mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Light sour cream||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 154 Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.4%
Saturated Fat 2.2 g11%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 43.7 mg
Sodium 192.9 mg8%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.8%
Sugars 3.7 g
Protein 13 g25.7%
Vitamin A 1.2% Vitamin C 9.1%
Calcium 2.8% Iron 3.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a small mixing bowl, soak tomatoes in 1/2 cup boiling water until they soften.
2. Drain tomatoes before cooking.
3. In a 9-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil.
4. Add onions, mushrooms, and garlic and cook on medium-high heat for 1 minute until onion is translucent.
5. Add veal and cook with constant stirring for about 3-4 minutes until it is no longer pink.
6. Add drained tomatoes, vermouth, and mustard to veal mixture; stir well.
7. Simmer over low heat for about 3 minutes until flavors are blended.
8. Add sour cream and stir.
9. Garnish with parsley.