- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Veal Rolls Recipe Video
|Veal||250 Gram, slice|
|Ham slices||100 Gram|
|Scamorza cheese||100 Gram|
|Herbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped finely|
|Extra virgin olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Ground pepper||To Taste|
Calories 958 Calories from Fat 616
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 69 g105.5%
Saturated Fat 22 g110.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 175.8 mg
Sodium 945.8 mg39.4%
Total Carbohydrates 43 g14.5%
Dietary Fiber 27.4 g109.5%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 52 g104.4%
Vitamin A 94% Vitamin C 36.7%
Calcium 141.3% Iron 109.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place the veal slices on a cutting board.
2. Layer with a slice of ham and smoked cheese on each of them. Roll up the slices and secure with toothpicks.
3. Place a sage leaf on top and fix with a toothpick.
4. Heat a pan along with oil and sauté the rolls in it.
5. Add chopped herbs and fry the rolls until brown.
6. Add a ladle of broth, if necessary, and salt to taste.
7. Cover with a lid and cook the veal rolls on a low flame, turning occasionally.
8. Once cooked, add pepper and serve with the cooking sauce. Serve the Veal Rolls hot with tossed salad.