- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Veal Paprika Recipe
|Veal steak||1 1⁄2 Pound, about 1/2 inch thick|
|Onion||1 Medium, finely chopped|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Cream/Undiluted evaporated milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Sour Or Sweet)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2209 Calories from Fat 748
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 82 g126.3%
Saturated Fat 37.8 g189%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 615.2 mg
Sodium 1289.8 mg53.7%
Total Carbohydrates 210 g69.9%
Dietary Fiber 10.8 g43.3%
Sugars 72.2 g
Protein 149 g297.4%
Vitamin A 172% Vitamin C 54.7%
Calcium 55.8% Iron 69%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Make out 4 or 5 portions from the veal.
2) Season with salt and pepper and then with flour and paprika.
3) With a knife, lightly pound on the meat.
4) In a heavy skillet, heat fat and butter, to sauté the meat until lightly browned.
5) Add onion and brown lightly.
6) Sprinkle lemon juice over and stir to combine with pan juices.
7) Add cream.
8) Cover with a lid and cook very slowly for about 30 to 40 minutes, or until tender, adding a few tablespoons of water from time to time to prevent sticking.
9) Serve the veal with lemon wedges.