- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Veal Medaillons With Asparagus And Herbs Recipe
|White wine||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Cream of asparagus soup mix||2 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Veal medallions||16 Ounce (8 Pieces, 2 Ounce / 60 Gram Each)|
|Flour||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|Butter||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|35% cream||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1339 Calories from Fat 447
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 52 g80.7%
Saturated Fat 25.3 g126.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 655.9 mg
Sodium 843.7 mg35.2%
Total Carbohydrates 43 g14.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.6%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 154 g307.1%
Vitamin A 22.2% Vitamin C 3.5%
Calcium 7.6% Iron 18%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
– In a skillet, heat white wine and herbs over medium heat, then reduce liquid to three-quarters. Keep warm.
– Prepare cream of asparagus soup mix according to package directions.
– Season meat with salt and pepper and dredge with flour.
– In a separate skillet, melt butter and sear the meat on both sides, then remove from stove and keep warm.
– Deglaze skillet with wine, add cream of asparagus soup and stir gently.
– Blend in the cream, then adjust seasoning.
– Arrange the meat on a serving dish, ladle the sauce over it, and serve.