- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Veal Marsala with Pasta Recipe Video
|Veal chops||1 Pound|
|Marsala wine||1 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Baking spray||1 Tablespoon|
|Whole wheat noodles||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1272 Calories from Fat 452
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 51 g77.9%
Saturated Fat 17.5 g87.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 506 mg
Sodium 2424.8 mg101%
Total Carbohydrates 88 g29.5%
Dietary Fiber 10.7 g42.7%
Sugars 8.4 g
Protein 107 g213.2%
Vitamin A 26.4% Vitamin C 33.3%
Calcium 19.5% Iron 38.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package.
2. Heat a frying pan and spray it with the baking spray.
3. Place the veal chops to sear them.
4. Season with salt and pepper before flipping them to the other side. Season the other side and cook the chops on both sides well.
5. Take the chops off the pan and add milk.
6. Add the flour and the marsala wine and stir well.
7. Drop the chopped parsley and mix it in.
8. Top the veal chops with the sauce and plate it along with the pasta.