- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Veal In Sour Cream Recipe
|Veal leg||1 Pound, cut in slices 1/2 in. thick|
|Seasoned flour||1 Cup (16 tbs) (To Coat)|
|Sour cream||1 Pint|
Calories 559 Calories from Fat 322
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g56.3%
Saturated Fat 21 g104.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 175 mg
Sodium 169.3 mg7.1%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.84 g3.4%
Sugars 4.3 g
Protein 30 g59.2%
Vitamin A 19.4% Vitamin C 1.8%
Calcium 14.5% Iron 14.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Dredge the veal cutlets with the seasoned flour.
2. In a large skillet or frying pan, melt the butter.
3. When the butter stops foaming, arrange the cutlets and sear well on both sides.
4. Pour the cream over the cutlets and reduce the flame to low.
5. Simmer the veal till it is fork tender.
6. Serve the veal and sauce over noodles or rice.