- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Veal And Pork Force Meat Recipe
|Yellow onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finley minced|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs), scalded|
|Dry breadcrumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Veal||1⁄2 Pound, ground|
|Lean pork||1⁄2 Pound, ground|
|Ground pork fat||1⁄4 Pound|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Brandy||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon rind||1 Teaspoon, finely grated|
|White pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2162 Calories from Fat 1363
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 152 g233.8%
Saturated Fat 63.1 g315.3%
Trans Fat 0.9 g
Cholesterol 720.1 mg
Sodium 2270.5 mg94.6%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.4%
Dietary Fiber 4 g16.1%
Sugars 14.6 g
Protein 113 g226.5%
Vitamin A 29.1% Vitamin C 21.3%
Calcium 47.2% Iron 33.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a skillet and put butter in it.
2) Sauté onion in this butter for 5 minutes over moderate flame until pale golden.
3) Keep aside.
4) Add milk to the breadcrumbs and mix well until smooth.
5) Set aside to cool.
6) Pound in a mortar, onion, all meats and fat, a little at a time until very smooth.
7) Mix all the remaining ingredients, including crumb paste to this and knead until well mixed.
8) Use as required.