- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe Video
|Apples||8 , sliced|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Or/And Walnuts)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Melted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 835 Calories from Fat 307
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g53.9%
Saturated Fat 21.7 g108.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 90.3 mg30.1%
Sodium 11 mg0.5%
Total Carbohydrates 135 g45.1%
Dietary Fiber 10.2 g40.9%
Sugars 94.7 g
Protein 5 g10.3%
Vitamin A 24.4% Vitamin C 25.9%
Calcium 6.9% Iron 13.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Add lemon juice as you slice the apples to prevent their discoloration.
3. Mix sugar(brown, white or both) with cinnamon, mix into the apples well.
4. Add butter on top of the apple mix.
5. Cover with aluminum foil.
6. Cook on the stove top covered for 35 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed. DO NOT ADD ANY LIQUIDS such as water.
Top crust :
7. Mix melted butter and sugar.
8. Add flour until the mix forms crumbs like consistency.
9. Sprinkle your crumbly mix on top of the cooked apples.
10. Broil the top for few minutes until it is browned nicely.
11. Serve hot with Vanilla Ice Cream.
12. Simply Delicious!!