- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Vanilla Wafer Dessert Recipe
|Vanilla wafers||11 Ounce (1 Box)|
|Confectioners sugar||16 Ounce (1 Box)|
|Frozen strawberries||1 Quart, drained|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1 Pint|
|Chopped nuts||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
Calories 1395 Calories from Fat 790
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 87 g133.8%
Saturated Fat 45.9 g229.5%
Trans Fat 1.5 g
Cholesterol 300.7 mg
Sodium 280.2 mg11.7%
Total Carbohydrates 138 g45.9%
Dietary Fiber 7.7 g30.7%
Sugars 93.6 g
Protein 14 g27.2%
Vitamin A 22.6% Vitamin C 108.2%
Calcium 19.9% Iron 9.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Butter a 9x12 inch pan and place half of the vanilla wafer crumbs in it.
2. In a bowl, cream sugar and butter and then add the eggs.
3. Layer the mixture on top of wafer crumbs, followed by layer of whipped cream and drained strawberries.
4. Use the remaining wafer crumbs and nuts to sprinkle one after the other on top of strawberries.
5. Serve after setting this in the refrigerator for 24 hours.