- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Healthy Sweets for Valentine's Day Recipe Video
|For the smoothie|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Almond milk/Any other milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Protein powder||20 Gram (1 scoop of Neo cell protein powder used)|
|Frozen banana||1 Medium|
|Frozen berries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chia seeds||2 Tablespoon|
|For the strawberry dessert|
|Non-fat greek yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1155 Calories from Fat 429
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 51 g78.4%
Saturated Fat 25.5 g127.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 354.2 mg14.8%
Total Carbohydrates 152 g50.6%
Dietary Fiber 29.5 g118%
Sugars 96.8 g
Protein 38 g76.6%
Vitamin A 18.4% Vitamin C 241.8%
Calcium 46.3% Iron 32.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Put all the ingredients for the smoothie into a mini blender and process until smooth.
2. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
To prepare the yogurt covered strawberries:
1. Line a tray with parchment paper, set aside.
2. Take each strawberry, dip into the non-fat Greek yogurt to coat them well.
3. Arrange them onto the parchment paper lined tray. Freeze the strawberries for a while.
4. Take them out of the refrigerator, cut them into half.
5. Serve and enjoy!