- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Valentines Day - Raspberry Parfait Recipe Video
|Almond milk||1 Cup (16 tbs) (you can use any cream or milk you like)|
|Cherry preserve/Raspberry preserve||1 Tablespoon|
|Raspberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (frozen or fresh)|
|Agar agar||1 Teaspoon (vegetable base gelatin)|
|Natural vanilla||1 Teaspoon|
|Amaretti cookies/White chocolate cookies||2 Tablespoon, crumbled|
Calories 478 Calories from Fat 172
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.7%
Saturated Fat 12.2 g60.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 84.2 mg3.5%
Total Carbohydrates 71 g23.6%
Dietary Fiber 7.3 g29.3%
Sugars 56.9 g
Protein 5 g9%
Vitamin A 0.4% Vitamin C 16.5%
Calcium 9.3% Iron 1.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a small pot, combine almond milk, cherry preserve, sugar, agar agar, and vanilla.
2. Drop raspberry in pot, reserving some for garnish. Mix well and allow it to rest for 10 minutes.
3. Place the pot on flame and bring it to a boil. Let it boil for a minute, stirring occasionally.
4. In a champagne glass, pour the milk mixture, about 1/3 of the way up.
5. Drop a couple of raspberry and top it with crumbled cookies.
6. Pour little milk mixture on top and pop it in refrigerator to chill.
7. Then, layer again with raspberry, crumbled cookie and milk mixture. Pop it in refrigerator.
8. Garnish with raspberry and cookie crumb. Serve chilled and enjoy.