- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Jam and Cheese Puffs Recipe Video
|Frozen puff pastry||1 , Defrosted (About 24 Centimeter Square)|
|Cream cheese||4 Tablespoon|
|Cherry jam||4 Tablespoon|
|Icing sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 476 Calories from Fat 255
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43.8%
Saturated Fat 8.8 g44%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.5 mg
Sodium 200.8 mg8.4%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.92 g3.7%
Sugars 22.9 g
Protein 5 g10.7%
Vitamin A 3.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 2.1% Iron 9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Have your oven hot and ready to go at 220C.
2. Place some baking paper on a baking tray.
3. Cut the puff pastry square into four equal squares and place on the baking paper.
4. Place a tablespoon of cream cheese in the centre of each square with a tablespoon of jam on top.
5. Bring the four points of the pastry towards the centre and pinch or twist firmly. No mind if there are little gaps in the pastry. The cheese and jam will leak out and look gooey and yummy.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, until puffed and golden.
7. Allow to cool before lightly dusting with icing sugar.
8. Serve with coffee for brunch, or hot with ice cream for dessert.