- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Shepherd's Pie and Baked Berries and Cream Recipe Video
|Frozen puff pastry||1 , Defrosted (Standard Sheet ( 24 Centimeter Square ))|
|Cream cheese||4 Tablespoon|
|Cherry jam/Favorite jam||4 Tablespoon|
|Icing sugar||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 442 Calories from Fat 255
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43.8%
Saturated Fat 8.8 g44%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.5 mg
Sodium 200.7 mg8.4%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g13.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.92 g3.7%
Sugars 14.4 g
Protein 5 g10.7%
Vitamin A 3.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 2.1% Iron 9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Have your oven hot and ready to go at 220C and place some baking paper on a baking tray.
2. Cut the puff pastry square into four equal squares and place on the baking paper.
3. Place a tablespoon of cream cheese in the centre of each square with a tablespoon of jam on top.
4. Bring the four points of the pastry towards the centre and pinch or twist firmly. No mind if there are little gaps in the pastry.
5. The cheese and jam will leak out and look gooey and yummy. Bake for 20 minutes, until puffed and golden.
6. Allow to cool before lightly dusting with icing sugar.
7. Serve with coffee for brunch, or hot with ice cream for dessert. Enjoy.