- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Uncooked Almond Pudding Recipe
|Lady fingers||11 Ounce|
|Unsalted butter||4 Ounce, slightly softened (1 Stick)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs), ground|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Crystallized violets||1 Tablespoon (For Decoration)|
Calories 688 Calories from Fat 482
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 56 g85.5%
Saturated Fat 24 g119.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 260.7 mg
Sodium 78 mg3.3%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g13.2%
Dietary Fiber 7 g27.9%
Sugars 27.6 g
Protein 15 g29.7%
Vitamin A 34.2% Vitamin C 27.8%
Calcium 20.8% Iron 15.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a plain 1-quart mold or mixing bowl, line with dampened cheesecloth.
2. With the ladyfingers line the bottom and sides of the mold.
3. In a bowl beat the butter with the sugar until light and creamy.
4. Adding the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition, stir in the ground almonds.
5. into the prepared mold pour the mixture and cover the top of the pudding with the remaining ladyfingers.
6. Placing a saucer or plate with a heavy weight on top of the pudding refrigerate for 24 hours.
7. Out of the mold turn the pudding and peel off the cheesecloth.
8. Beat the cream until stiff.
9. With rosettes of whipped cream decorate the pudding and crystallized violets and serve.