- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Uncooked Almond Pudding Recipe
|Lady fingers||11 Ounce|
|Unsalted butter||4 Ounce, slightly softened (1 Stick)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Granulated)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs), ground|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Crystallized violets||1 Tablespoon (For Decoration)|
Calories 665 Calories from Fat 481
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 56 g85.4%
Saturated Fat 24 g119.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 260.7 mg
Sodium 72 mg3%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.4%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.3%
Sugars 26.7 g
Protein 13 g26.7%
Vitamin A 28.6% Vitamin C 1.4%
Calcium 14.8% Iron 11.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a plain 1-quart mold or mixing bowl, line with dampened cheesecloth.
2. With the ladyfingers line the bottom and sides of the mold.
3. In a bowl beat the butter with the sugar until light and creamy.
4. Adding the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition, stir in the ground almonds.
5. into the prepared mold pour the mixture and cover the top of the pudding with the remaining ladyfingers.
6. Placing a saucer or plate with a heavy weight on top of the pudding refrigerate for 24 hours.
7. Out of the mold turn the pudding and peel off the cheesecloth.
8. Beat the cream until stiff.
9. With rosettes of whipped cream decorate the pudding and crystallized violets and serve.