- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Unbelievably Delicious Banana Bread Recipe Video
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Egg||2 Medium, beaten|
|Cake flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Buttermilk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Banana||3 Medium, mash (very ripe ones are best)|
|Mixed nut||1 Cup (16 tbs), chop (optional)|
Calories 713 Calories from Fat 303
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g51.5%
Saturated Fat 5 g25.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 62 mg
Sodium 414.9 mg17.3%
Total Carbohydrates 96 g32%
Dietary Fiber 6.9 g27.5%
Sugars 57 g
Protein 13 g26.3%
Vitamin A 2.1% Vitamin C 7.3%
Calcium 7.1% Iron 2.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
2. Grease 2 regular sized loaf pans
3. Cream oil and sugar.
4. Add eggs and salt and mix well.
5. Add flour and baking soda combined.
6. Stir in the buttermilk.
7. Fold in the mashed bananas and nuts.
8. Divide batter between pans.
9. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45-55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
10. Remove from oven and let cool in pan for 5 minutes then invert on to a wire rack and let cool.
11. Slice and serve plain or with butter or jam.