- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Wings with Sweet Chilli Sauce Recipe Video
|Chicken wings||1⁄2 Pound|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Thai sweet chili sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic paste||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 121 Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.1%
Saturated Fat 0.53 g2.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32.3 mg
Sodium 790.8 mg33%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g3.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.03 g0.12%
Sugars 10.1 g
Protein 13 g25.4%
Vitamin A 0.7% Vitamin C 1.1%
Calcium 0.8% Iron 3.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedPot
1. Wash the chicken wings, set aside.
2. In a pan pour water, add salt and chicken wings, and bring to a boil.
3. Cook in the water for about 10 minutes. Drain and cool rapidly in an ice bath.
4. Once the chicken wings has cooled, place the chicken wings in a mixing bowl, add the brown sugar and soy sauce; mix well.
5. In a saucepan fry the chicken wings with no oil, fry until evenly browned.
6. Add the garlic and Thai Sweet Chili Sauce, cook for a while to coat the sauce evenly.
7. Serve with Thai chili sauce on the side.
Cooling the chicken meat will keep the meat firm.