- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ultimate Standing Rib Roast with Premium Grill Rub Recipe Video
|Standing rib roast||8 Pound|
|Tony's euro crust||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||7 Clove (35 gm), mince|
Calories 840 Calories from Fat 457
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 51 g78%
Saturated Fat 19.6 g98.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 399.1 mg
Sodium 494.2 mg20.6%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g0.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.07 g0.29%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 87 g174.3%
Vitamin A 0.01% Vitamin C 7.1%
Calcium 4.6% Iron 19.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2. Take the roast out of the refrigerator, and allow it to rest for an hour, or until it comes to normal room temperature.
3. In a small bowl combine Euro crust mix, garlic and olive oil. Mix it well.
4. Cut the string of meat piece, remove the fat, and spread the paste heavily all over it.
5. Take a large baking pan and place the roast on the rack.
6. Place it in the oven to cook for 50 minutes, but start taking temperature for a perfect roast.
7. Once it is cooked, take the roast out of the oven, wrap it with a foil, and allow it to rest for 15-20 minutes.
8. The right time to carve your roast is when the temperature starts coming down after rising.
9. Serve standing rib roast with lemon wedge garnish.
The method of apply spice paste is the same for bone and boneless roast piece.
You may lay chopped carrot, celery, and onion at the bottom of the baking tray. This will add flavor to your roast.
If you want a crusted finish then you can roast it without fat, and if you want to give your dish a classic taste, then cover it with fat and place it on the rack.
You can set your oven at 325 degree if your roast is bigger, and 350 degree for a smaller piece of roast.
115 to 125 degree is the perfect temperature for a medium rare roast and 135-145 degree is for a medium rare to medium cooked roast.