- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Two Step Grape Jelly Recipe
|Concord grapes||3 1⁄2 Pound|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1096 Calories from Fat 21
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g3.9%
Saturated Fat 0.86 g4.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 31.8 mg1.3%
Total Carbohydrates 287 g95.8%
Dietary Fiber 14.3 g57.1%
Sugars 245.7 g
Protein 11 g22.9%
Vitamin A 21% Vitamin C 285.8%
Calcium 15.9% Iron 31.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Select 34 ripe and 14 underipe grapes.
2. Wash grapes and remove stems.
3. In a large kettle, place grapes and crush them.
4. Add enough water to cover grapes; cook over high heat and bring to boil.
5. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Into a jelly bag, pour the mixture and let juice drip.
7. Cover juice and let stand in a cool place for over a night.
8. Using double layered damp cheesecloth, strain the mixture and remove crystals.
9. Use Two Step Grape Jelly for topping and garnishing.