- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Two Cheese Enchiladas Recipe
|Salsa||1 Cup (16 tbs), divided|
|Cottage cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Reduced fat cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), divided (Kraft)|
|Green||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Oregano leaves||3⁄4 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Flour tortillas||8 , warmed (6 Inch)|
Calories 396 Calories from Fat 138
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.7%
Saturated Fat 6.4 g32.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 28 mg
Sodium 1365 mg56.9%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g13.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.7%
Sugars 8 g
Protein 25 g50%
Vitamin A 17.3% Vitamin C 9.9%
Calcium 43.9% Iron 11%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Thereafter in an 12 x 8-inch baking dish spread 1/4 cup salsa.
3. Combine cottage cheese, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, onions and oregano.
4. Into each tortilla fill with 1/4 cup cheese mixture in center of each tortilla and roll up.
5. Arrange seam over salsa side down.
6. Lay over the remaining 1/2 cup cheddar cheese and 3/4 cup salsa.
7. Cover and let it bake 20 to 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.