- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Twisted Green Bean Casserole-Holiday Series Recipe Video
|Frozen green beans||14 Ounce, Defrosted (whole green beans)|
|Dried onion soup mix||1 Ounce (1/2 package)|
|Canned cream of mushroom soup/Canned cream of onion soup||14 Ounce|
|Crisp bacon slices||5 Cup (80 tbs), crushed|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned fried onions||14 Ounce (French's)|
Calories 1147 Calories from Fat 697
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 79 g122.1%
Saturated Fat 15.1 g75.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 82.2 mg
Sodium 3275.2 mg136.5%
Total Carbohydrates 77 g25.5%
Dietary Fiber 4 g15.9%
Sugars 4.7 g
Protein 26 g52.1%
Vitamin A 1.2% Vitamin C 0.4%
Calcium 5.4% Iron 6.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Put a zip lock plastic bag over a bag holder.
3. In the bag, put in green beans, onion soup mix, cream of mushroom, milk and bacon.
4. Pull the bag from the holder, seal partly and remove the air.
5. Seal the bag completely and turn it around to mix completely.
6. In glass loaf pan, transfer the green bean mixture and pull out all the juices out of the bag.
7. Spread the green bean mixture and top it with fried onion and bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until bubbly, while baking it getting too browned on top, cove the dish with foil and continue baking.
8. Remove from the oven allow to cool slightly.
9. Serve hot as desired.
You can use pecan instead of cream of mushroom and milk.