- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Twin Cheese Molds Recipe
|Sharp cheddar cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), grated|
|Butter/Margarine||4 Tablespoon (1/2 Stick)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened|
|Deviled ham||3 Ounce|
Calories 659 Calories from Fat 512
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 61 g93.2%
Saturated Fat 33.4 g167.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 191.3 mg
Sodium 871.2 mg36.3%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.2%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 3 g
Protein 26 g51.8%
Vitamin A 37.2% Vitamin C 0.27%
Calcium 57.2% Iron 1.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a medium-size bowl add Cheddar cheese, butter or margarine and Worcestershire sauce.
2) Beat the mixture until fluffy.
3) In a second bowl mix cream cheese and deviled ham until smooth.
4) Transfer mixture into 2-cup size paper cup, even out the top.
5) Chill both the cups for several hours or overnight.
6) Before serving, cut rim of each cup and lightly peel off paper.
7) Overturn cheese molds on a serving plate.
8) Pass with assorted crisp crackers.