- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Twin Cheese Molds Recipe
|Sharp cheddar cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), grated|
|Butter/Margarine||4 Tablespoon (1/2 Stick)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened|
|Deviled ham||3 Ounce|
Calories 670 Calories from Fat 544
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 62 g94.8%
Saturated Fat 35.9 g179.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 190.7 mg63.6%
Sodium 861.2 mg35.9%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.5%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 3.3 g
Protein 26 g52.1%
Vitamin A 36.4% Vitamin C 0.27%
Calcium 58.3% Iron 4.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a medium-size bowl add Cheddar cheese, butter or margarine and Worcestershire sauce.
2) Beat the mixture until fluffy.
3) In a second bowl mix cream cheese and deviled ham until smooth.
4) Transfer mixture into 2-cup size paper cup, even out the top.
5) Chill both the cups for several hours or overnight.
6) Before serving, cut rim of each cup and lightly peel off paper.
7) Overturn cheese molds on a serving plate.
8) Pass with assorted crisp crackers.