- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make Tuscan T- Bone Recipe Video
|Garlic||6 Clove (30 gm), minced|
|Rosemary||2 Teaspoon, minced|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Steaks||2 Pound, 1 1/2 inches thick|
Calories 486 Calories from Fat 260
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43.7%
Saturated Fat 6.5 g32.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 152 mg50.7%
Sodium 228 mg9.5%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1%
Dietary Fiber 0.52 g2.1%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 51 g101.5%
Vitamin A 1.5% Vitamin C 4.8%
Calcium 7.6% Iron 21.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat grill to high heat, leaving one burning on.
2. In a small bowl add in the garlic, rosemary and extra virgin olive oil. Mix well all the ingredients and set aside.
3. Season the steaks with salt and pepper, on both the sides.
4. Brush the olive oil mixture over the steaks.
5. Grill the steaks over high direct heat for 2 minutes and then move to a cooler section and continue cooking for 6 to 7 minutes longer.
6. Let the steak rest for 15 minutes before carving.
7. Drizzle extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice over the Tuscan T-bone Steak and serve.