- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Savory Tuscan Toast Recipe Video
|Crusted bread slices||8 Medium (like Italian Pugliese bread; as required)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||4 Tablespoon (as required)|
|Sea salt||To Taste, coarse (as required)|
Calories 165 Calories from Fat 141
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.5%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 135.2 mg5.6%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.27 g1.1%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 0.88 g1.8%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 0.8% Iron 1.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Slice the bread into 3/4 inch thick slices.
2. Place them on the grill. Flip once one side is cooked and drizzle olive oil over it generously.
3. Repeat this with the other side as well.
4. Once both sides are done, remove from the grill and sprinkle coarse sea salt.
5. In a serving platter, serve the toast warm with choice of wine or as it is.