- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tuscan Kale Salad Fresh From the Garden Recipe Video
|Kale||4 Cup (64 tbs) (finely shredded, stems removed)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Celtic sea salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Red pepper flakes||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Avocado||1 (cut into medium cubes)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1513 Calories from Fat 1286
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 142 g218.4%
Saturated Fat 12.5 g62.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 903.8 mg37.7%
Total Carbohydrates 52 g17.4%
Dietary Fiber 20.9 g83.7%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 15 g29.6%
Vitamin A 831.7% Vitamin C 619.7%
Calcium 41.8% Iron 34.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a few leaves of Kale, stack and roll into a small log.
2. With a very sharp knife slice the Kale into very thin slices.
3. Mix lemon juice, mustard, olive oil, salt and red pepper flakes.
4. Toss with the Kale.
5. Add avocado and mix gently.
6. Serve Tuscan Kale salad in a bowl.