- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Low Calorie Turkey Wraps Recipe Video
|Whole wheat flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|White flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned apple sauce||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White flour||2 Tablespoon (For dusting)|
Calories 175 Calories from Fat 7
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.78 g1.2%
Saturated Fat 0.13 g0.66%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 149.2 mg6.2%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g18%
Sugars 1.7 g
Protein 6 g12.2%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 0.29%
Calcium 10.6% Iron 11.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, combine whole wheat flour and 1 cup white flour. Add apple sauce, salt and baking powder.
2. Pour water and mix well. Set aside for a few minutes.
3. Make 8 balls using the tortilla dough and set them aside.
4. On a floured surface, thinly roll out the balls using a rolling pin.
5. In a wide pan over medium high heat, fry the tortilla on both sides until light brown.
6. Use the tortillas to wrap the turkey filling and enjoy!