- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Turkey Burger Recipe Video
|Cooking oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Lean turkey||1 Pound|
|Cream||2 Tablespoon (Optional)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Coriander||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Garam masala||1 Pinch (Optional)|
|Green chili||4 , chopped|
|Cheese||1 Tablespoon, grated|
|Onion||1⁄4 , sliced|
|Mint chutney||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 234 Calories from Fat 46
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.8%
Saturated Fat 1.9 g9.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 59.5 mg
Sodium 293.8 mg12.2%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.5%
Sugars 5.3 g
Protein 29 g58.2%
Vitamin A 14.4% Vitamin C 48.1%
Calcium 7.7% Iron 3.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a crusher bowl, place garlic, fennel, pepper and cumin seeds, crush to get a coarse mixture.
2. In a mixing bowl, place turkey mince, add cream,green chili ,coriander leaves, salt, onions, garam masala and crushed garlic, pepper, cumin seeds, fennel, mix well.
3. Take a portion of the prepared mixture, make a ball and then flatten it to get a patty shape.
4. In a flat griddle pan, heat oil, place the patty, cook for few minutes, when done from one side flip and cook for another few minutes.
5. In the same griddle, heat the burger bun and sliced onion.
6. On the lower part on the bun, place lettuce and onions. On the upper part place the patty, sprinke some cheese on both the pieces, apply mint chutney to the patty and close the bun.
4. Serve warm with your choice of beverage.