- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Turkey with Mushrooms in Creamy Red Wine Sauce Recipe Video
|Turkey||500 Gram, par cooked|
|Red wine||60 Milliliter|
|Sherry||1 Tablespoon (for the marinade)|
|Honey||1 Teaspoon (for the marinade)|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (for the marinade)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon (for the marinade)|
|Mushroom||250 Gram, slice (for the marinade)|
|Cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (for the marinade)|
|Arrowroot||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (for the marinade)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1141 Calories from Fat 365
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 40 g61.7%
Saturated Fat 12.7 g63.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 364.1 mg121.4%
Sodium 1533.9 mg63.9%
Total Carbohydrates 66 g22%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.8%
Sugars 28.8 g
Protein 113 g226.9%
Vitamin A 2.9% Vitamin C 13.6%
Calcium 20.8% Iron 46.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat a pan and add red wine to it. Reduce the wine.
2. Add mushrooms. Bring it to boil.
3. Add the remaining marinade mixture.
4. Add cream and place the turkey breast in the pan.
5. Add arrowroot-water mixture to thicken the sauce.
6. Once the sauce thickens, the dish is ready to plate up.
7. Serve Turkey with Mushrooms in Creamy Red Wine Sauce along with fresh salad.
You can also marinate a raw turkey breast, just split the breast into half and make gash or criss cross lines over it so that the marinate is well absorbed.