- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Turkey Tetrazzini HD Recipe Video
|Milk||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Broth||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan cheese||5 Tablespoon, divided (reserve 1 tbsp. for topping)|
|Dry white wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned mushroom||4 Ounce|
|Canned pimiento||2 Ounce|
|Spaghetti||8 Ounce (cooked according to package directions and drained)|
|Cooked turkey||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Almonds||2 Tablespoon, sliced|
Calories 262 Calories from Fat 66
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.5%
Saturated Fat 3 g14.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 36.9 mg
Sodium 427.8 mg17.8%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.96 g3.8%
Sugars 2.4 g
Protein 20 g40%
Vitamin A 5.2% Vitamin C 10.4%
Calcium 18.2% Iron 11.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F. Grease a casserole dish with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a 3 quart saucepan, over medium heat, add in the cornstarch combined with the milk. While stirring continuously, pour in the broth.
3. Season with salt, garlic powder and pepper. Bring this mixture to a boil, stirring constantly.
4. Remove the saucepan from heat and stir in the parmesan cheese and stir with wooden spatula.
5. Pour in the white wine and whisk again.
6. Add in the mushrooms and pimiento, mix again. Followed by turkey and spaghetti. Mix all the ingredients well.
7. Pour the mixture into the prepared casserole dish. Top with Parmesan cheese and almonds.
8. Bake for 25 minutes at 375 degrees F or until the mixture bubbles and top is browned.
9. Take out the casserole dish from the oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
10. Serve Turkey Tetrazzini with red wine.