- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Turkey Tetrazzini Using Vermouth Recipe
|Thin spaghetti||4 Ounce, cooked|
|Mushrooms||4 Ounce, sliced|
|Canned mushrooms||4 Ounce, sliced, drained (1 Can)|
|Onions||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), finely minced|
|Onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finley minced|
|All-purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|All purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Chicken broth/Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Light cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry vermouth||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vermouth||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|White pepper||1 Dash|
|Pepper white||1 Dash|
|Parmesan cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), grated|
|Turkey||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced|
|Turkey||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced, cooked|
Calories 593 Calories from Fat 290
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.4%
Saturated Fat 17.3 g86.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 156.6 mg
Sodium 1185.3 mg49.4%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.95 g3.8%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 39 g77.9%
Vitamin A 13.4% Vitamin C 3.8%
Calcium 28.4% Iron 19.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a 3-quart casserole, combine the butter, mushrooms and onion together.
2) Cover and cook in the microwave for 3 to 4 minutes or until the onions are soft.
3) Stir in the flour, blend well until smooth, then cover and cook in the microwave for 1 minute.
4) Stir in the chicken broth, cream, vermouth, salt, pepper and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, blend well.
5) Cook in the microwave for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring once until the mixture begins to boil and thick.
6) Add the cooked spaghetti, turkey and rest of the cheese, toss lightly to mix.
7) Cover and cook in the microwave for 9 minutes or until thoroughly heated, then allow to stand for about 5 minutes.
8) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.