- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamy Turkey Tetrazzini Recipe
|Turkey/Chicken||3 Cup (48 tbs), cooked and chopped|
|Spaghetti||8 Ounce, cooked|
|Spaghetti||8 Ounce, cooked and drained (1 Package)|
|Canned mushrooms||4 Ounce, sliced, drained (1 Can)|
|Mushrooms||4 Ounce, sliced|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Light cream/Half and half||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
Calories 830 Calories from Fat 410
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 46 g71.4%
Saturated Fat 23.9 g119.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 230.7 mg
Sodium 938.6 mg39.1%
Total Carbohydrates 55 g18.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.6%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 51 g102.5%
Vitamin A 59.5% Vitamin C 6%
Calcium 17.7% Iron 32.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a casserole dish, heat butter on high power for 2 minutes.
2) Stir in flour, salt and pepper.
3) Add broth and cream, stirring until smooth.
4) Microwave on high power for 4 1/2 to 5 minutes, or until the sauce thickens, stirring occasionally.
6) To this, add turkey, spaghetti, mushrooms and sherry. Top this mixture with parmesan cheese and paprika.
7) Microwave on high power for 7 to 9 minutes or until heated well.
8) Let it remain covered in the oven for 5 minutes.
9) Serve hot as an accompaniment to roasted garlic bread.