- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Turkey Tetrazzini Recipe Video
|Whipping cream/Half and half||1 Pint|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Turkey breast||12 Ounce, cooked|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Mushrooms||6 Ounce, slice|
|Yellow onion||1 Small, slice|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), chop|
|White wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
Calories 1470 Calories from Fat 1041
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 116 g178.6%
Saturated Fat 64.3 g321.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 470.4 mg156.8%
Sodium 582.3 mg24.3%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.4%
Sugars 16 g
Protein 49 g98.9%
Vitamin A 14.8% Vitamin C 22.2%
Calcium 48.3% Iron 19.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Chop the onion, slice the mushrooms and dice the cooked turkey breast, keep it aside in separate bowl.
2. Heat cream slowly in large pot until hot, do not boil.
3. Stir in parmesan cheese and heat until melted and cream thickens, add turkey and keep hot.
4. In a pan and the wine and olive oil let it reduce and sauté mushrooms, onion in olive oil until slightly browned.
5. Add mixture to cream mixture, adjust salt and pepper to taste.
6. In the same pan sauté garlic and keep it aside.
7. Top with garlic and sprinkle some chopped parsley.
8. Serve the Turkey Tetrazzini along with pasta.