- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Thanksgiving Cooking -Turkey & Stuffing - Part 1(Stuffing) Recipe Video
|Carrot||1 , shredded|
|Garlic cloves||4 , slice|
|Scallions||2 Tablespoon, chop|
|Onion||1 Medium, chop|
|Celery stalks||2 , dice|
|Shiitake mushrooms||6 Large, chop (With stems cut off)|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1 Dash|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Dash|
|Challah bread rolls/Onion rolls||5|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4148 Calories from Fat 1023
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 116 g179.1%
Saturated Fat 20.8 g104%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 528.9 mg
Sodium 5224.2 mg217.7%
Total Carbohydrates 655 g218.4%
Dietary Fiber 15.3 g61.4%
Sugars 18.7 g
Protein 134 g267.8%
Vitamin A 292.7% Vitamin C 130.7%
Calcium 71.2% Iron 39.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan, heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
2. Add carrots, garlic, scallions, onions and celery stalks and saute.
3. Add salt, pepper and cayanne pepper and stir.
4. Next, add mushrooms, rosemary and parsley and cook for 5 minutes with the lid on.
5. Don't cook the vegetables completely because it'll cook more while inside the turkey.
6. Remove off flame, let it cool and transfer the vegetables to a bowl.
7. Shred the challah bread into the bowl and add an egg and mix together with hands.
8. Use the stuffing to stuff a turkey and cook it and serve as a thankgiving main dish.