- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Turkey, Spinach & Sausage Frittata Recipe Video
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic cloves||2 Medium|
|Spinach||1⁄2 Pound, stemmed|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|White pepper||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Turkey breast||12 Ounce, julienned (Homestyle Dietz & Watson®)|
|Breakfast sausage links||8 (Dietz & Watson® Grill ‘N Serve)|
|Potatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Pancetta||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Heavy ceam||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon, freshly grated|
|Provolone cheese||1⁄4 Pound, shredded (Dietz & Watson®)|
|Mozarella cheese||1⁄4 Pound, shredded (Dietz & Watson®)|
|Parmigiano-reggiano cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), shredded (Dietz & Watson®)|
Calories 1560 Calories from Fat 1182
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 133 g204.8%
Saturated Fat 65.1 g325.6%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 571.7 mg
Sodium 2789.8 mg116.2%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.8%
Sugars 5.8 g
Protein 66 g132.9%
Vitamin A 164.2% Vitamin C 54.3%
Calcium 66.8% Iron 28.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large sauté pan, melt the butter over medium heat and cook the garlic until golden brown, 1-2 minutes.
2. Add the onions, pancetta, diced potatoes and cook until onions are translucent.
3. In a medium skillet, cook the sausage until well browned, then remove and julienne.
4. Toss in the spinach and sausage pieces.
5. Finely chop the turkey breast and add to the spinach and sausage mixture.
6. Transfer to a glass baking dish, top with shredded cheese (mixture of mozzarella and provolone cheeses).
7. Crack 3 eggs in a bowl and beat along with whole cream and grated nutmeg.
8. Pour over the cheese topping and top with parmesan cheese.
9. Place in the preheated oven and bake for about 20-30 minutes.
10. Remove the frittata from the oven, place on a rack to set for about 5 minutes.
11. Garnish with pineapple and melon slices stuck onto skewers and serve with grapes on the side.