- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Turkey Sliders Recipe Video
|Ground turkey||1⁄2 Pound|
|Dijon mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Pepper||1 Dash (to taste)|
|White onion||1 , peel, thinly slice about 1/8 inch thick|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon, divided|
|Dried cranberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Swiss cheese slice||2|
|Dinner rolls||4 Medium|
|Granny smith apple||1 , peeled, cored, sliced|
|Dijon mustard||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (as required)|
Calories 429 Calories from Fat 167
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g28.3%
Saturated Fat 5 g25%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 57.9 mg
Sodium 765.8 mg31.9%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.8 g19%
Sugars 19.5 g
Protein 20 g40.4%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C 4.2%
Calcium 18.6% Iron 15.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl put the turkey, mustard, salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Divide the ground turkey into 4 equal-sized balls and flatten into individual patties. Set aside.
2. In a pan heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil on medium high until they are nice and browned. Takes about 15 minutes.
3. Add the cranberries and continue to cook for another 5 minutes. Remove from the heat. Set aside.
4. Place a large sauté pan on medium-high for around 3 minutes. When hot, put 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Put the patties and cook for around 6 minutes on each side. Transfer onto a plate.
5. Slice the roll into half. Spread Dijon mustard and top with patty, apple slices and onion-cranberry mixture and cheese slice. Place the other half on top to make a burger.
6. In a serving plate or platter, serve the slider with any refreshing beverage.