- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Turkey Salad Hawaiian Recipe
|Roast turkey||2 Cup (32 tbs), sliced into thin strips|
|Canned pineapple chunks||13 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Red apple||1 , cored and chopped|
|Sweet pickles||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Canned water chestnuts||6 Ounce, drained and sliced (1 Can)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lettuce cups||6 (For Serving)|
|Coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
Calories 423 Calories from Fat 236
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g40.9%
Saturated Fat 7.6 g38.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 79 mg
Sodium 495.1 mg20.6%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g7.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.7%
Sugars 16.3 g
Protein 24 g47.1%
Vitamin A 20.3% Vitamin C 6.4%
Calcium 0.8% Iron 4.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a small bowl, add the mayonnaise and salt.
2. Whisk with a fork until smooth.
3. In a large bowl, combine the turkey, pineapple chunks, apple, pickles and chestnuts
4. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well to mix thoroughly.
5. Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator to chill and blend flavors for at least 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
6. On individual salad plates, place a lettuce cup.
7. Heap the salad into the lettuce.
8. Garnish with a generous sprinkling of shredded fresh coconut.
9. Serve cold